See the upcoming events at the Belmont Bowls Club below:
FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTER TEA
HAPPY HOUR FRIDAYS
Happy Hour is every Friday at the bar from 5pm to 6pm.
TWO-COURSE COUNTER TEA & RAFFLE
A two-course counter tea for $14 and a raffle is held every Friday night at 6pm in the club house.
Due to the current circumstances, Friday night counter tea has been cancelled until further notice
Greens Open For Practice From Tuesday 19th May 2020 - Club Members Only
Good news, our greens will be open for practice from 10:00 am on Tuesday 19th May. However, it is important that everyone adheres to the following "rules"-
- Greens closed Mondays
- Greens open for practice from 10:00 am, Tuesday 19th May
- Practice open for club members/provisional members only.
- Practice is strictly limited to 1.0 hour only.
- Times must be booked. Sheets in registration shed.
- The name of each member/provisional member must be put on the booking sheet.
- Practice on A & B greens only – check the greens board to see if the greens have been closed temporarily.
- Maximum 10 bowlers per green, no more than 3 per rink
- Practice is from 10.00 until 5.00pm, except Monday when all greens are closed for maintenance.
- No access to clubhouse.
- Use sanitisers provided before and after practice
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend
- Clean the jack with the sanitiser provided before and after practice.
- Do not touch bowls other than your own.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be adhered to.
- Please arrive when your booking commences and leave the club as soon as your booking is completed.
- Members who keep bowls at the clubhouse may collect them on Tuesday 19th between 9.45am -10.45, please take them home.
If the rules are not strictly followed, the greens will be closed