Due to the current circumstances, all current scheduled activities have been cancelled until further notice.
Greens Open For Practice From Tuesday 19th May 2020 - Club Members Only
Good news, our greens will be open for practice from 10:00 am on Tuesday 19th May. However, it is important that everyone adheres to the following "rules"-
- Greens closed Mondays
- Greens open for practice from 10:00 am, Tuesday 19th May
- Practice open for club members/provisional members only.
- Practice is strictly limited to 1.0 hour only.
- Times must be booked. Sheets in registration shed.
- The name of each member/provisional member must be put on the booking sheet.
- Practice on A & B greens only – check the greens board to see if the greens have been closed temporarily.
- Maximum 10 bowlers per green, no more than 3 per rink
- Practice is from 10.00 until 5.00pm, except Monday when all greens are closed for maintenance.
- No access to clubhouse.
- Use sanitisers provided before and after practice
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend
- Clean the jack with the sanitiser provided before and after practice.
- Do not touch bowls other than your own.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be adhered to.
- Please arrive when your booking commences and leave the club as soon as your booking is completed.
- Members who keep bowls at the clubhouse may collect them on Tuesday 19th between 9.45am -10.45, please take them home.
If the rules are not strictly followed, the greens will be closed
Wednesday & Saturday social bowls for members only to commence from 17/06/2020